CIPTalks is the only annual international architectural event in a fully interactive live format through its unique cutting edge roundtables and discussions content. It is a place of great architecture and an intellectual challenge to architecture and related professions. ČIPtalks provides an opportunity to exchange ideas and meet the renowned Croatian and worldwide architects.
Why to register at ČIPTalks?
- Contribute your thoughts, ideas and opinions to issues facing architecture
- Expand your toolkit with new ideas and new techniques
- Learn about the latest architectural innovations through lectures and discussions
- Network with your peers as well as potential clients and key suppliers.
Who attends CIPTalks?
CIPTalks focuses solely on the needs and tastes of architects and related professionals. Over 75% of the audience are architects and in 2008, they descended from all over Croatia. The other 25% of the audience consist of property developers and suppliers to the industry.
ČIP Talks will be organized at the ZKM (Zagreb Youth Theatre) venue on the 2nd and 3rd of October. Apart from foreign guests and lecturers, we also expect about 700 Croatian architects.